Unique Lakefront Family Home
47 SYLVAN PARK AVENUE
Certain to impress even the most discerning of buyers and on the market for the first time in more than 40 years is this impeccable lakefront property designed by architect Peter Barry-Martin. Situated just off the Golden Mile, the property offers a coveted Lakefront position on a full private 842m2 site. This cherished family home enjoys privacy, light, lake views from almost every room and remarkably close direct lake access. The house is well positioned for the sun with expansive northwest-facing living ensuring a constant light-filled living experience, sheltered from Auckland's prevailing Easterly and South Westerly winds.
- Unique location with level access to the home from the private ROW.
- Four double bedrooms and three bathrooms include a master with superb lake views and an ensuite.
- Built just before the 1970s has been upgraded and modernised including the replacement of original cedar cladding with new cedar in 2010 and a new roof.
- Fully ducted heating system converted to a high-capacity reverse cycle air conditioning serving both levels.
- Open plan dining and lounge spaces, flowing to generous decking fronting the lake and overlooks its own 10-metre tile floored concrete swimming pool.
- A large downstairs living area with lake views offering entertaining separation plus a separate office and storage room.
- A three-car internal access garage, external access storage shed for tools and a boat shelter for water toys complete this highly desirable home.
Welcome to paradise - phone now to make an appointment.
Proudly marketed by
Precision Real Estate MREINZLicensed Real Estate Salesperson (REAA 2008)