Solid Masonry Home With Panoramic Sea Views
17 BRIGHTON TERRACE
Asking Price: $4,750,000
Located next to the cliff top walkway in central Mairangi Bay, this superbly built masonry home designed by Brian Cullen offers gorgeous, timeless interiors that will impress even the most fastidious purchaser. The attention to detail is immediately evident upon entry to this lovely home. Every so often a home is offered to the market that has the "X" factor and this example is one of those. If you're looking for a home offering convenience and a real focus on quality then you must view this home.
• Living is across three expansive concrete floors, with the ease of a lift all ages can enjoy with ease.
• Boasting over 500m² of floor area, the property captures breath-taking views of Rangitoto Island and the inner harbour.
• A multitude of living spaces with three lounges and a six seat cinema with projector, air conditioning and surround sound.
• There are five bedrooms and an office, with one of the bedrooms being a semi self-contained guest suite downstairs with
its own lounge. This has the potential as a good income stream.
• Large heated pool, double glazing and spectacular entertainer's kitchen with large butler's pantry.
• The master suite is magnificent with sweeping views, a lavish en-suite and walk-in wardrobe and own private deck with covered louvres.
Walk into Mairangi Bay in less than five minutes and live the ultimate lifestyle.
Proudly marketed by
Precision Real Estate MREINZLicensed Real Estate Salesperson (REAA 2008)