Fernielea Park Estate - Living In A Masterpiece
www.fernielea.co.nz - Have a look at more great images of the Estate.
4kms from Coatesville Village and 3kms to Riverhead.
*THREE LOTS ARE ALREADY SOLD!!! BE QUICK TO SECURE THE LAST SECTION WITHIN THIS QUALITY SUBDIVISION!
Behind an elegant, designer entrance lies a countryside paradise, with gentle green hills rolling towards a delightful lake teeming with wildlife. To complement the stunning natural beauty, all work has been completed with the highest specification and refined design.
There is one superb site available of approximately 1 ha (2.5 acres), with an ideal building site overlooking the lake and a valley that bears a striking resemblance to the set of a certain Peter Jackson film!
All the landscaping has been lovingly completed by the owner, and includes mulched gardens, grand entrances to each property, and over 900m of gorgeous black solid post and rail fence. Set well back from the road amongst a crop of native bush, this idyllic estate offers you unique privacy and seclusion to build your dream home!
• Site - 1ha - (2.5 acres) approximately
• Tesla battery pack included for power savings
• Exclusive location, off the same road as previously named Dotcom Mansion
• 500m of red McCullum chip drive, ~1km of black post-and-rail fencing
• Approximately 15 min drive to 2 of New Zealand's largest malls
• Approximately 30km to Auckland CBD
• Approximately 40km to Auckland International Airport
• Approximately 5km to multiple quality eateries
• Designer front entrance with additional private entrances to each property
• Located off private Fernielea Park Drive (council process underway)
See all features with images on http://fernielea.co.nz/ (Well worth a look!)
As three sites are already SOLD - it's essential you enquire or book your private viewing today. Call Debbie Manning on 022 348 3460 as this exclusive, secluded property cannot be fully appreciated on your screen!
Proudly marketed by
Precision Real Estate MREINZLicensed Real Estate Salesperson (REAA 2008)