Audrey Road Beach Front - Unbelievable Redevelopment Potential
4 AUDREY ROAD
Asking Price: $5,495,000
Located in one of the best streets in New Zealand, Audrey Road, lies a relatively untouched 1970's home, a prime candidate for redevelopment. Boasting 685m² of freehold north facing land, this prime waterfront property is your opportunity to secure a slice of Takapuna waterfront at a very attractive price.
Key Features Include:
- Freehold 685m² of land zoned residential single house in Audrey Road - one of New Zealand's most expensive streets (quoted by NZ Herald and based on Capital Values).
- Original 1970's brick and cedar home with three bedrooms and ground floor living flowing to flat grounds with panoramic views.
- Facing due north, the home enjoys views right down Milford Beach and around to Rangitoto Island.
- Possibly the best waterfront opportunity available for purchasers wanting to land bank, redevelop and build their dream home.
- Flexible settlement options are available.
Contact Andrew Dorreen today to avoid missing this prime opportunity.
Proudly marketed by
Precision Real Estate MREINZLicensed Real Estate Salesperson (REAA 2008)