Untouched Since The 70's
38A CLIFTON ROAD
Located on Clifton Road, one of Auckland's best cliff-front streets, 38A Clifton Road is virtually untouched from when it was built in 1971. The opportunity here is unique and the property will be very popular with a wide variety of potential purchasers, developers or buyers wanting to add value. As well as buyers wanting to create a high-quality seaside townhouse, professional couples wanting a low maintenance home they can put their own touches on. With a 2017 CV of $1,700,000 this has to be one of the most affordable homes in the street - and now is your opportunity to lock in this
The home offers...
• Three bedrooms and two full bathrooms over it's two levels.
• Two-car, internal access garaging with additional off street parking.
• A spacious living area consisting of large lounge and comfortable combined kitchen dining. This area benefits from a fantastic elevated urban outlook and access to wrap around decking.
• Solidly constructed of brick and concrete block. A great street-front position offering a half share of a generous 898m² piece of prime land.
• Literally a moment from Takapuna Beach and zoned for excellent schooling, whilst being close to motorway access and the hub of Takapuna.
For Sale By Expressions Of Interest By 4PM Wednesday 18th April (unless sold prior)
Proudly marketed by
Precision Real Estate MREINZLicensed Real Estate Salesperson (REAA 2008)